Valentine’s Day Weekends
Triple Creek Ranch, Montana’s all-inclusive Relais & Châteaux hideaway, announces its winter weekend program beginning with a Christmas celebration and continuing through February. In the picture-book setting of the Bitterroot Mountains, guests are invited to participate in holiday celebrations, horseback riding, nature and birding tours, and cooking classes. Holiday weekends require a three-night minimum stay; all other programs can be scheduled for as many days as desired. 2011 rates begin at $750 per night, per couple.
Rates include all meals (breakfast, lunch, gourmet candlelight dinner), house wines and cocktails, snacks, unlimited use of the fitness center, and all ranch activities (on-ranch trail rides, ice fishing, guided nature tours, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing).
• Christmas 2010 – Resplendent in holiday finery, Triple Creek celebrates Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with special wine-pairing dinners and live entertainment. Rates from $650 per night, per couple. 3 night minimum, $150 holiday premium (per room).
• New Year’s Eve 2011 – Fireworks over the Bitterroot Mountains and a New Year’s Evening horseback ride highlight this celebration along with a gourmet dinner and live entertainment. Rates from $750 per night, per couple. 3 night minimum. $150 holiday premium (per room).
• Nature and Birding Weekends – January 21-22, 2011 and February 25-26, 2011 – Up close-and-personal is the way to see the birds and wildlife of Montana’s Big Sky country. Experienced, sharp-eyed guides lead guests through the Bitterroot Valley in search of elk herds, moose, mountain lions, wolves, coyotes, the region’s 240 bird species, and dramatic vistas of Montana’s mountains and canyons.
• Super Bowl XLV – February 5-6, 2011 — At Triple Creek Ranch, the big game is preceded by a weekend of exhilarating winter recreation, including downhill and cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, guided nature tours and horseback riding. Come game time, guests settle in for Chef Jake’s Super Bowl fare.
• Valentine’s Day – February 14, 2011 — With its rustic, fireplace-equipped log cabins and gourmet dinners, Triple Creek Ranch captures the essence of romance. Valentine’s Day dinner is a candlelit feast, with pairings of chocolate treats and wines.
Winter Activities at Triple Creek Ranch – A favorite destination of winter travelers, Triple Creek Ranch consists of 26,000+ acres surrounded by national forest in the Bitterroot Mountains. The wilderness setting affords guests access to Alpine skiing at nearby Lost Trail Powder Mountain and Nordic skiing at historic Chief Joseph Pass. At the end of the day, guests return to rustic, yet luxurious log cabins with wood-burning fireplaces, a fully stocked and complimentary wet bar, freshly baked cookies and trail mix, and private (or nearby) hot tubs. Updated this year, all cabins feature new fabrics and original Western genre art, as well as direct-dial phones, satellite television, WiFi, and CD and DVD players.
Other winter adventures include ice fishing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, guided nature tours, and horseback riding through the Bitterroot National Forest. Glacier National Park Helicopter Tours can also be arranged. For relaxation, guests can enjoy massages in the privacy of their guest cabin and hot tub soaks among the Ponderosa pines.