Greetings from the Bitterroot Mountains, where social distancing comes naturally!
Just like you, we are closely monitoring the current COVID-19 situation.
If your questions are not answered below, please feel free to call us at (406) 821-4600.
Is the Ranch open?
- Triple Creek Ranch is currently OPEN and welcoming guests.
- We closed for our annual spring closure on March 2, and reopened with new safety and hygiene protocols in place on June 1.
- The State of Montana no longer has directives in place requiring out-of-state travelers to self-quarantine.
What’s your cancellation policy?
- We have temporarily amended our standard 60 day cancellation policy to allow cancellations related to COVID-19 with full deposit refund up to 7 days prior to scheduled arrival.
- Reservations can be rebooked, once, with no penalty through December 31, 2021
Is it safe to come to the ranch?
- The safety and well being of our guests and staff are our foremost priority.
- Triple Creek Ranch is following the American Hotel and Lodging Association’s industry-accepted Safe Stay cleaning guidelines
- We continue to observe all recommended CDC guidelines and protocols, and we will communicate individually with all guests prior to arrival to inform you about how we are adapting our experience to accommodate these measures.
- Additional details about measures in place to assure your safety can be reviewed in this COVID-19 Guest Information sheet.