Greetings from the Bitterroot Mountains, where social distancing comes naturally! Our Management Team continuously monitors current CDC and OSHA Guidelines, adapting Ranch protocols as these recommendations evolve. The following protocols and policies are in place to ensure that your Triple Creek Ranch experience can be enjoyed with peace of mind, knowing that your health and safety are our top priority.
If your questions are not answered below, please feel free to call us at (406) 821-4600.
- We ask that all Guests please follow current CDC Covid-19 guidelines related to social distancing and hand washing.
- Masks are optional for Guests.
- Hands should be washed frequently.
- Personal hand sanitizer is provided to each Guest and sanitizer stations are placed throughout the property for Guest use.
- Guests are asked to please be mindful of social distancing.
- All Employees are trained in and are following all CDC Covid-19 guidelines.
- Masks are optional for Triple Creek Ranch Employees.
- Guidelines and support are in place to ensure Employees are healthy before reporting to work.
- Are cleaned and sanitized per the AHLA Stay Safe protocols.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the property.
- Social distancing guidelines are in place for Guests and Employees.
Private guest cabins offer a unique and elegant way to socially distance.
- Guest cabins are cleaned and sanitized prior to your visit using ALHA Stay Safe protocols.
- Housekeeping Service Options:
- Housekeeping Limited Service: Room is cleaned once daily.
- Housekeeping Daily Drop Service: Requested items will be dropped at the Guest’s door.
Several dining options are available:
- Dining Room: has returned to full capacity and reservations are no longer required for any meal.
- Rooftop Lounge: full menus available; reservation not required.
- Cabin Delivery (Room Service): complimentary and available for every meal.
- Outside Dining (seasonally): several lovely locations; patio heaters available; reservations not required.
MOUNTAIN WELLNESS THERAPIES
Massage Services can be provided in Guest cabins or the Tanager treatment rooms. Facial and Body services are only available in the Tanager treatment rooms.
Triple Creek Ranch has now resumed its standard cancellation policy. Reservations that are cancelled up to 60 days prior to scheduled arrival will be refunded the full deposit amount. After this point, deposits are forfeited regardless of the reason for non-arrival or early departure. Guests do have the option to shift the deposit and change the dates of their stay one time, and are also welcome to send another party in their place. Triple Creek Ranch highly recommends that you purchase trip insurance from your travel advisor or your insurance provider.
Information updated March 1, 2021