CREATED BY ARTIST, PAT MATHIESEN
October 11 – 14
October 18 – 21
October 25 – 28
This 4-day / 3-night experience includes workshops, accommodations and on-ranch activities.
- Three nights in a luxurious cabin with wood-burning fireplace, complimentary house wine and spirits and a private or nearby hot tub.
- Gourmet meals
- Artists welcome and “Quick Draw” reception
- Workshop sessions with the artists
- Guided tour of the Ranch’s Western genre art collection
- Opportunity to ask artists about the art world in a personal and relaxed atmosphere
- Farewell art exhibit and reception
Morning and Afternoon Workshop Sessions
- Painting Sessions – Artists will be available to guide guests in the painting and sculpting experience. If you choose this workshop, you will be provided with a blank canvas, art supplies and a frame for your finished piece.
- The Joy of Observing the Artists at Work – participating artists will be demonstrating throughout the weekend. Artists will display their original art created during the weekend in the activities center. Original art and newly created art will be available for purchase.
Participants will also enjoy the luxurious comforts of Triple Creek Ranch, with its extensive Western art collection, innovative cuisine, intuitive personalized service and activities such as horseback riding, hiking, fly fishing, birding & nature tours and photo safaris, to name just a few. Cabin rates starting at $950* per couple, per night. Our all inclusive fees, include your luxurious accommodations, snacks, breakfast, lunch, gourmet dinners, house wines and house spirits and all featured on-ranch activities.