From the moment you are warmly greeted by a Triple Creek Ranch staff member, your Montana ranch resort vacation begins. We are passionate about providing a carefree, mountain retreat atmosphere where the only thing on your mind is how busy or tranquil you wish your day to be, and the hardest decision you have to make is your dinner entree selection from Executive Chef Jacob Leatherman’s daily menu. Our all-inclusive rate structure ensures that you’ll never be surprised by undisclosed costs. Our rates are truly all-inclusive; there is no “Resort Fee” or other hidden fees of any kind.
Nightly cabin rates are priced for two adults and include:
- All meals served in the Dining Room
- In-cabin dining delivery upon request
- Packed breakfast or lunch for activities
- House wine, spirits and beer
- Access to all resort amenities: heated outdoor pool (June through September), tennis court & fitness center
- Participation in ranch activities with appropriate equipment provided: on-ranch trail rides, Alpine skiing, Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, guided nature safaris, hiking, fly-casting lessons, on-ranch fly-fishing, archery, sapphire panning
- Participation in Signature weekend events and activities such as Artist Workshops, Vintner weekends, Klicks For Chicks and Cooking Schools
- Special holiday activities for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day and 4th of July
Additional expenses may be incurred for:
- Off-ranch activities provided by third-party outfitters
- Airport transfers
- Premium beverages
- Laundry services
Deposit and Cancellation Fee
A deposit of 50% will hold your reservation; the balance will be due upon check out. Because of our small size, cancellations or date changes affect us significantly. A last-minute cancellation or date change affords us little chance of rebooking an accommodation. We uphold a strict cancellation policy. Your deposit, less $100 per room booked, will be happily refunded if cancellation is made at least 60 days prior to arrival. After that, we regret that no refund is possible, regardless of the reason for non-arrival or early departure. However, you are welcome to send someone in your place. In our Rocky Mountain setting, forest fires and other natural disasters are a possibility. In the event that a natural disaster requires a cancellation of your reservation, Triple Creek Ranch cannot be held responsible and refunds are not issued. Triple Creek Ranch highly recommends that you purchase trip insurance from your travel advisor or your insurance provider.
Method of Payment
Cash, traveler’s checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and wire transfer ($20 fee applies) are accepted. All rates are subject to change. Montana Bed Tax and gratuity not included.
Check in/Check out
Check-in is 3:00pm, Check-out is at Noon
Guests are welcome to check in any time after 3:00 p.m. on their day of arrival. We request that you check out by 12:00 noon on the day of your departure. While we do our best to accommodate guests needing early check-in or a late departure, depending on the arrival of other guests, special exceptions may not be possible and we appreciate your understanding.
A three-night minimum stay is only required over the holidays of Christmas, New Year’s Eve and the Fourth of July. This applies to all reservations in which the arrival or departure is on the holiday.
Triple Creek Ranch is designed for adults. We welcome guests ages sixteen and older.
Every staff member is dedicated to ensuring that your stay with us is carefree so you may enjoy your Montana resort ranch experience to the fullest. Triple Creek Ranch welcomes guests to use their discretion recognizing the personal attention and service received from our staff. You may request that a gratuity amount be added to your final invoice. These gestures are greatly appreciated and shared among every staff member, as there are many dedicated employees whom you may never meet!