From the moment you are warmly greeted by a Triple Creek Ranch staff member, your Montana ranch resort vacation begins. We are passionate about providing a carefree, mountain retreat atmosphere where the only thing on your mind is how busy or tranquil you wish your day to be, and the hardest decision you have to make is your dinner entree selection from Executive Chef Jacob Leatherman’s daily menu.
Our all-inclusive rate structure ensures that you’ll never be surprised by undisclosed costs, and Triple Creek Ranch has no Resort Fee. Our various cabin styles have individual nightly cabin rates, which can be found on each cabin page. Rates do not include applicable state and local taxes, or Staff Gratuities.
Nightly cabin rates are priced for two adults* and include:
- All meals served in the Dining Room, Rooftop Lounge and Outside Dining areas
- In-Cabin Dining Delivery upon request
- Packed Breakfast or Lunch for Experiences
- House wine, spirits and beer
- Access to all Resort Facilities and Amenities
- Participation in Inclusive Ranch Experiences with appropriate instruction and equipment provided
- Participation in all Evening Programs
- Participation in special Event Weekends and related activities
- Special holiday activities for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Valentine’s Day and 4th of July
*discount available for solo travelers
Additional expenses may be incurred for:
- Off-ranch activities provided by third-party outfitters
- Airport transfers
- Premium beverages
- Laundry services
Every staff member is dedicated to ensuring that your stay with us is carefree so you may enjoy your Montana ranch resort experience to the fullest. Triple Creek Ranch welcomes guests to use their discretion recognizing the personal attention and service received from our staff. You may request that a gratuity amount be added to your final invoice, and our generous guests typically add an amount that is 15%-20% of their invoice total. These gestures are greatly appreciated and 100% of gratuities are shared directly among every staff member, as there are many dedicated employees whom you may never meet! Third-party experience providers such as fishing guides and massage therapists may be recognized separately.