Artists in Residence
Select Weekends of Summer
Watch the Beauty unfold…
Since 2008 the Ranch has offered Artist Workshop Weekends, where guests have the opportunity to work side by side with acclaimed contemporary western artists on their own piece. Building on this tradition, in summer of 2019 we launched our inaugural Artist in Residence program which has become another time honored favorite of our guests.
Each month during the summer, we welcome one of our artist partners to live on ranch for a select long weekend. Guests will be able to watch the artist at work in various locations around the property. The Artist in Residence will also join guests for cocktails each evening and will host a table at dinner each night, offering exclusive opportunities to connect with these unique individuals.
2024 FEATURED ARTISTS
June 13 to 16
Greg Scheibel – oils
July 18 to 21
Brent Cotton – oils
August 15 to 18
Randy Van Beek – oils
September 19 to 22
Lance Boen – leatherwork
- Thursday Arrival and Sunday Departure (artist specific activities begin Thursday evening & conclude Saturday evening)
- Pop-Up gallery available for viewing & purchasing
- Watch artist create original piece
- Cocktails & Dining with the Artists each evening
- Guided tour of the Ranch owners’ original Western art collection (when available)
Artist Workshop Weekends
Artist Workshop Weekends at Triple Creek Ranch, which launched in 2008 & have been a guest favorite ever since, offering a unique opportunity to work alongside masters of oil, watercolor, pastels, leatherwork, and sculpture to engage with these artists on a personal level over the course of a relaxing long weekend.